Job Description - Designer/Project Manager
Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Designer in an interior design/ architectural firm. Must have experience in construction documentation using Revit. Must have ability to manage multiple high-end and detailed projects from design concept through installation, and complete project within budget and deadline. Minimum of 24 hours/up to 40 hours per week. We offer flexible hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Space planning, developing design concepts, architectural elements, color and fabric schemes, custom window treatments, and custom furniture pieces for client presentations.
• Communicating and collaborating with clients, vendors, general contractors and sub-contractors throughout project.
• Preparing hardware, plumbing, paint, lighting, and other required schedules.
• Managing construction documentation using Revit
• Documentation required for manufacturing and installation of custom furniture, window treatments, and lighting.
• Sourcing fabric, furniture, decorative fixtures, and accessories.
• Managing and preparing project budgets.
• Managing preparation of client proposals and purchasing of decorative items and deliveries, and shipping of all purchased items from source through to final installation.
• Working efficiently and independently, as well as part of a team. Must be highly detail oriented and organized, have excellent time management, problem solving, and communications skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment on multiple projects.
• BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture preferred.
About our Company
Lisa Schmitz Interior Design is an award winning design leader in the Kansas City region. Our projects span thru the Midwest, as well as Colorado + California. We are known for having a sense of timelessness and being modern yet welcoming. Our studio offers flexible hours, as we firmly believe in a work life balance. We work hard. We have fun. We are like family.
We will ONLY be accepting resumes thru our form below. Please do not call the studio. Please do not apply if you do not possess strong Revit documentation skills or previous experience.